8.01.2009

!!!craving to spend absurd amounts of money

I'm giddy with excitement at the prospect of back to school shopping.
thus i am going to the Northpark Center with two girlfriends tomorrow to do some serious shopping. and while I've been schlepping around at home this week while I'm waiting for my cheeks to recover from my wisdom teeth removal, I've been stalking clothing sites. i built various shopping carts that surmounted to ridiculous amounts of money.


These are what i want most; a really nice pair of Ann D look-a-like's for only 200$ from freepeople. i want. them. so bad.

and also lovely oxfords by rachel comey at URBN.

when my dad sees how much money i'm going to withdraw from savings today he's going to be very angry...
best go count my pocket change!
xo-Jill

No comments: